RE: MMC or Maxwell? Which is better?

Hi,

I saw one of Chips blown caps that I "think" was involved in all this.  The
caps had several sections that were connected together "casually" so RMS
current and peak currents were the problems.  In a mild NST system, they
may very well do just fine.  Chip blew his with a pig system and a gap with
a ton of points and a 10,000 RPM motor....  I would think and NST system
would have a hard time blowing one.

Cheers,

         Terry