Specs inquiry for all

Original poster: "Luke" <Bluu-at-cox-dot-net>

I was wondering if anyone has built a system that works well and then
changed to a Single toroid for the top that was large enough that it
prevented break out when no break out point was provided.  Or anyone that
has designed a system that tunes up and works good but need a break out
point to get their system to break out, again, using a single toroid as the
top load.

I am sure there are those out there that have done this.

Would such people be willing to respond with some specs of their systems?
Here are the sats I specifically want to see:
Oh and these systems have to be using a cap that is NOT the resonant size
with the supply transformer and they have to have had the safety gap or
main gap set so that no more than the supply transformers peak voltage
could be obtained before spark gap firing.

1          Supply transformer peak voltage or rms but please stat which you
are giving
2          Capacitor size
3          secondary number of turns
4          secondary length (not coil form but the wire wound portion)
5          secondary diameter
6          secondary wire gauge
7          Toroid minor diameter
8          toroid major diameter
9          toroid surface ( smooth or corrugated or otherwise)

No need for spark gap type or firing rate, although I would be interested
to see just for curiosity sake.

Hope to hear from as many people as possible that fit this description.
If I am unclear as to what I am asking for feel free to make me explain
further.

Thanx
Luke Galyan
Bluu-at-cox-dot-net