Re: 1st Tesla Coil WONT LIGHT HELP PLEASE!UPDATE!!!!!!

Original poster: Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com

In a message dated 1/24/04 2:14:19 PM Pacific Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

>Original poster: "Luke" <Bluu-at-cox-dot-net>
>
>I am far from qualified to answer his questions but I was thinking.
>He said he had a dead line.  I also know there is a lag in information
>speed using the list.
>
>Just throwing out the idea that someone qulified contact him off list
>via email to speed up the flow of information so not only can he get it
>running in time for his big day, he can learn the safe way to set up and
>tune his system.
>
>Luke Galyan
>Bluu-at-cox-dot-net

Luke,

I have been working with Ravi offline over the weekend.  We added six more
bottles and removed the toroid for now.  We do have sparks.

Ed Sonderman