Re: SSTC problems1 (no its not a PlasmaSonic ;-))

Original poster: dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com

There is a simple test, yes.  If your FETs aren't getting the drive
necessary to saturate them, then they will be running in linear mode.
If this is the case, those FETs will likely be so hot they will be glowing.

Do you have a break-out point?  You *do* need a break-out point.