Re: Specs inquiry for all

Original poster: Mark Broker <mbroker-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org>

We have started an online Tesla Coil spec database:

http://www.thegeekgroup-dot-org/tcdb/

I don't think many people have been using it, nor do I think any more
coding has gone on to improve the dB....  But it's there :)

Regards,

Mark Broker
Chief Engineer, The Geek Group