RE: Sources for MOTs

Original poster: "Randy & Lori" <rburney6-at-comcast-dot-net>

I must have the ultimate source for MOTs.  The county where I live has a
couple of recycling places where they will take anything except garbage
for a small price.  Metal stuff on the other hand is free to drop off.
There are loads of stoves, refrigerators....and microwave ovens.  Free
to throw away/free to take away!!!  I have over twenty MOTs (not a one
the same), and have even found things like high power SCRs and 150 Amp
circuit breakers.  Check it out where you live.

Randy
Savannah, GA