RE: Specs inquiry for all

Original poster: "Luke" <Bluu-at-cox-dot-net>

I know every coil can be set to operate in this manner.
if anyone feels so inclined they could set their static gaps to a small
setting so that the coil will just not break out.  Then al the same
stats could be givien and I could use that
but only "IF" they could tell me the peak voltage the capacitor was
charged to at the time of spark gap firing.

I am a bit reluctant to say what I am working on until I get a bit more
into it.

I know someone may have already done this and I know what I am doing
might not work out but I want to check it out any way.  When I get it
worked out a little better I will be happy to share my idea.  Even if it
is a bust it might spark some conversations on it and I might learn
more.

If I can get some responses it would make things a lot easier.

I need to compare to the real world!

Luke Galyan
Bluu-at-cox-dot-net