Isolation Tranformer

Original poster: Brett Miller <brmtesla2-at-yahoo-dot-com>

All,

I found the isolation transformer I had stashed in my
closet.  It is a made by the ONEAC Corporation....it
is their model CL1102 Power Conditioner.  It's
designed for the purpose of providing microprocessor
devices with cleaner 60Hz power, but would probably do
fine for a 12/60 size coil in short runs since it does
have a 10A fuse in it.  I disassembled it and had a
look inside.  It does contain a 1:1 transformer in
addition to the fuse and recepticle.

This unit was donated to me by a friend and has never
been tested in TC duty.  As soon as I finish with the
modifications I'm doing on my coil I will perform a
few tests with the cl1102.  If anyone is interested I
can open it up again and take a photo.

-Brett
www.hot-streamer-dot-com/brett