RE: Vote for Tesla!

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <gary.lau-at-hp-dot-com>

Hi Bob:

Thanks for the plug!  If I'm elected, I'll lower your taxes and increase
the length of your streamers.  Free Energy!  A Maxwell in every pot*!  No
Newbie left behind*!

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA

* apologies for the US-centric political references

Original poster: Bob Wroblewski <bwroblewski-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi y'all

    The New Hampshire primary may be over but YOU can
still vote. Stay with me... Design News magazine
recently featured Gary Lau and his tabletop Tesla Coil
in the Gadget Freak column of the December 2003 issue.
Refer to www.designnews-dot-com/gadgetfreak for details.

    The January issue of Design News magazine offers a
chance to cast an online vote for the favorite gadget
freak of 2003. This website is www.dnsurvey-dot-com where
Gary Lau is listed as Case#72 with a thumbnail photo
from the article at the end, can't miss it.

   Just click the box and provide your name and an email
address, then click the submit button. Remember a vote
for Gary Lau is a vote for Tesla, or something like
that! haha.

    Chicago voters may use their dead relatives, as long
as their email addresses are still active;-) doh!

    Congratulations voter for exercising your patriotic
duty! Oh, speaking of Patriots... Go Pats in Superbowl
Sunday!

Bob Wroblewski
Dracut, MA