RE: Test Equipment (Signal Generator/O-scope)

Original poster: Thomas <tom-at-pwrcom-dot-com.au>

There is a bit of info on using a cro for TC tuning here:

http://www.charles.a.hobson.btinternet.co.uk/MEASUREMENTS.htm

Original poster: Dan <toodamtall1-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi folks,
You are a great resource. Thanks. I checked the
archives first, but was unlucky to find a definitive
answer.

I know basic electronics. But I have never used a
signal generator. I barely know how to use an o-scope.

Is there somewhere you all could point me so I could
best utilize this equipment with my TC, rather than
going at it blindfolded? Does using this equipment
help in tuning?

This is an area I would like to dive into, rather than
trial and error tuning.

Thanks
Dan--Ft. Lauderdale

_