Re: Getting good digital photos

We use a tripod with timer delay on the camera at 4 sec. exposure at f2.8.

It also helps if you have a straight vertical ground rod --- the sparks
"climbs" due to the heating of the air and produces very exciting spark
photographs --- the sparks look thicker than in reality.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913