Re: 4 nst stack

Original poster: "J. B. Weazle McCreath" <weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca>

At 05:15 PM 05/01/04 -0700, you wrote:
 >Original poster: "Richard Modistach" <hambone-at-dodo-dot-com.au>
 >
 >hi all,
 >
 >i know stacking 2 nst's to double the amperage is common
 >and standard practice.  What's the story with stacking 3
 >or 4 nst's ?

<SNIP>

Hi Richard,

It should work fine...just make sure you get the phasing right.
The archives have details on that.  In my early coiling days I
had a stack of six OBITs powering one of my coils.

73, Weazle, VE3EAR/VE3WZL

Details of my "Hyperbaric Gap" and Tesla coil are at:
http://www.hurontel.on.ca/~weazle