Attention SSTC builders!

Original poster: "John Tomacic" <tesla_ownz_u-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hello everyone,

I have a limited quantity of power MOSFETS and voltage regulators ideal for
use in solid state Tesla coils. These are all new, unused parts, as follows:

qty - 20   IXYS IXFN48N50 48A 500V power MOSFET - $15 US each
qty - 80   IRFP460LC  20A 500V power MOSFET (low gate capacitance) - $2 US each
qty - 80   MC78T15CT 15V 3A TO220 Voltage regulator - Fairchild - $1 US each

Having designed and built my own SSTC coil (
www.angelfire-dot-com/electronic/teslacoil ) I know how easily these parts fry,
and how expensive it can be to experiment.  This is a chance to buy as few
or as many parts as you need without blowing the budget.
If you are interested in getting any of these parts, please contact me off
list at:

john-at-netconplus-dot-com

Happy Coiling!
John Tomacic