From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Wednesday, 7 January 2004 7:09 p.m.
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Some newbie questions

Original poster: "Aaron Aab" <striker754-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Is there a cheaper protection circuit I can use? Minus the capacitors I
dont even have 60 bucks into this.

Also, can you hook NSTs in series for more voltage? or just parallel for
more amperage? will a 7500V / 30mA transformer work decently until I can
get another bigger one? My coil is 30.5" / 6.25" and a 15 turn 6ga
copper primary.

Also does anyone have any info on Microwave transformers? Those look
like a good cheap alternative, are they reliable?