10" Now Running 8-MOT Stack at 12kW

Original poster: "Peter Reid" <peter-at-reidconsulting-dot-com.au>

This afternoon I just finished making the extra transformer bank to upgrade
my existing 6-MOT stack, to an 8-Stack.

I just finished running the coil with this new setup. The spark intensity
has really improved, and my spark length is now a personal best at around
11-12ft. The streamers that hit the ground are starting to get really loud,
and the ones that don't are white hot. Just thought I'd post as I havn't
heard much about 8-Stacks, I Will be posting all the details etc on my
webpage soon, so if you interested check it out.

Regards

Peter Reid

Webpage: <http://tesla.reidconsulting-dot-com.au>http://tesla.reidconsulting-dot-com.au
Email: <mailto:peter-at-reidconsulting-dot-com.au>peter-at-reidconsulting-dot-com.au