RE: Some newbie questions

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <gary.lau-at-hp-dot-com>

Most coils spawn only 1 or a very few streamers at any given instant.  Most
pictures you see are time exposures over a second or more, so it captures
many streamers over the course of that interval.

Gary Lau
MA, USA

Original poster: "Aaron Aab" <striker754-at-earthlink-dot-net>

I suppose I'll try it out and see how it does without baffles.

Do coils only shoot out one arc at a time? I see all these neat pictures of
tons of arcs arcing to gorund rods, is that camera shutter speed, or will it
actually do that if it has multiple ground points to hit?