Re: Aluminum tape on toroids? What about the sticky side being nonconducting? Not a problem!

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi Scott,

I never had that problem.  I forget which brand aluminium tape I was using,
but it might be that the adhesive was conductive same as the copper stuff I
have.

David E Weiss