From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 7:27 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: RE: kVA Effects on Discovery Channel

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

I have done a number of demonstrations with high voltage equipment to
children from age 10 up to high school
level.  My demonstrations are always a huge hit among the students and
believe me, they don't have to know all the gritty details about how
they work to be inspired.

Dan