From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 7:15 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: SSTC - experiments

Original poster: biomed-at-miseri.winnipeg.mb.ca

Well, thank you Dan for the information.

If I put a wire or rod on top of my SSTC and broadcast, I'm still safe.
have an Advanced Amatuer radio license.  So I'm good till 1kw.

I'll ask my original question again:

What kind of things can I do with my SSTC.

Shaun Epp