Re: Classroom Projects with a TC?

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi Harry,

The streamers should deflect the same way the leaves on an electroscope
would deflect.  Opposite charges attract, like charges repel.  As the
streamers are all the same polarity when formed off the toroid, they will
repel each other.

David E Weiss