Re: Residual charge left on caps

Hi Gary,

OK, we wont go there.  Dialectric tensor is for the case where the
dialectric material is anisotropic.   The tensor is a 3x3 matrix of
permitivities that describes the dependency of the Displacement field in
each of the x, y, and z directions on the permitivity (e) matrix of e11,
e12, e13, ... e33 and the E field in x, y, and z direction .  [D] = [e] [E]
example:  Dx = e11*Ex + e12*Ey + e13*Ez

Gerry R

 > Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <gary.lau-at-hp-dot-com>
 >
 > I don't know what "dialectric tensor" is.  Coronal rectification is the
 > tendency for corona current to flow more-so when a coronal charge is one
 > polarity over the other.  This occurs when the electrodes are dissimilar -
 > one more pointy and one less-so, and is the underlying mechanism for the
DC