Wiring NSTs in anti Parallel

Original poster: "tmoorezz" <tmoorezz-at-adelphia-dot-net>

Hello all, I just got a quick question, I have two 7.5/6ma francformers, I
want 15kv out of those two at 900 watts and up. Now if I depot the two
transformers and wire them in anti parallel will this work if I keep the
nst cores isolated I tried this once before and got some bad results, there
was arcing between cases. I just wana know before I go and depot two nsts
cause its a big hassle, and id rather not do it, but will, if this will
work. Heck I just might go for it and purchase a pole pig, I am sick of
messing with nsts and mots! Thanks!

Nolan Moore