Re: A new record?

Original poster: Bart Anderson <classi6-at-classictesla-dot-com>

Yes, guess we've all noticed the numbers were steadily increasing. My hat
goes off to Terry and Chip who are always working hard to keep this most
valuable resource in great working condition! Quite amazing!

Sometimes, I just have to walk away and take a break. This week was one of
those times (and it was good). A project really helps to clear the mind
(and open it).

Take care,
Bart