Re: Magnifier Primary Capacitors - EQUIDRIVE vs. STANDARD

Original poster: Bert Hickman <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

Ed,

There continues to be a fair number of technical papers being written about
liquid dielectrics, and the effects of static electrification, streaming
(or flow) electrification, and various other electrohydrodynamic effects.

For example, the latest (December, 2003) issue of IEEE Transactions on
Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation is dedicated to liquid dielectrics -
and the very first article in this issue is "The Formulation of Models for
the Description of Streaming Electrification in Transformer Structures".

While a small subset of "classic" papers (with extensive cites) are
available online going back to 1950, complete sets of papers are only
available for IEEE journals printed in 1988 or later via IEEE's Explore
system. The good news is that there are almost one million excellent IEEE
papers that are currently available online if you have access via your
company or you personally subscribe to the IEEE Member Digital Library.
Interesting papers can sometimes be found indirectly (at authors' web sites
or university departmental web sites) and can be found while searching on
Google. Finally, some larger technical/engineering universities still
retain copies of earlier journals in their stacks.

Best regards,

-- Bert --