Re: SRSG Alignment

Luke,

There is one site that I think you should visit:

http://www.richieburnett.co.uk/tesla.shtml

This is perhaps the best site I've seen on the theory of TC's and such.

In his chapter on SRSG's, he explains the phasing of the gap firing with
respect to the peak charging voltage and explains why you get higher firing
voltage when you time the firing to be after peak charge voltage.  This has
to due with "inductive kick" and I'm not sure I can explain it as well as he
can.

Gerry R.