Re: 3.5kW Demonstration Coil - Updated Webpage

Original poster: dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com

Bart,

Thanks for the compliments.  Yes, Ed Wingate does incredibly beautiful work!
Wow.  Your JavaTC program was right on the money, especially the Sec Self
Res!

Thanks again.

Dan

Website Link : 3.5kW Coil