Re: three phase coiling

Original poster: Greg Leyh <lod-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Solid-state primary switching might be the best way to get the timing
resolution you require for accurate 3-phase RF control.  I'll have a better
idea within a few weeks what degree of control such a 'phasing' knob has on
the output arcs of a twin coil.  The phasing control for the ALF prototype
will have a resolution of about 200nS, on a 16uS period Fo.

-GL