RE: SRSG Alignment

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <gary.lau-at-hp-dot-com>

I've had up to 60" coming of my coil with just one 15/60 NST and a
static gap.  I would definitely recommend starting with a static gap,
there's always tomorrow.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA

Original poster: "Luke" <Bluu-at-cox-dot-net>

I am wanting to get 36" - 40" arcs from my coil.
I will be using one NST 15KV at 60MA
I know I could go to a static gap and just bump up to 2 NST's.
But I got interested in this TC stuff again and want to use just one and
shoot for the high 40's" sparks on just the single NST.

I just got interested and wanted to learn more about it.  So I decided
to not only get the arcs I want but have a coil that is working at good
efficiency as compared to the norm out there.  Not looking to set any
records but would like to proud of getting the arc length per power
input.  So I was looking into the SRSG to accomplish this while learning
a bit at the same time.

Luke Galyan
Bluu-at-cox-dot-net