Re: What is the difference between a three phase transformer and a single phase tran

Original poster: dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com

Newell,

Please don't take this message the wrong way - I'm not trying to be
intentionally harsh here.
But if you don't know the difference between a single phase and three phase
transformer, you shouldn't
even be thinking about getting a pole transformer.

I would suggest starting out with an NST and going from there.

Dan