RE: Magnifier Primary Capacitors - EQUIDRIVE vs. STANDARD

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

I have to agree with the Dr. on this one.  On my newer MMCs i don't use
any type of resistors anymore and
have zero problems with the capacitors and never any residual charge on
them as well.

Dan