From: Tesla list
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Sent: 20/01/04 16:52
Subject: Grounding the Secondary Coil Help please

Original poster: "Nightmare" <nightmare-at-bak.rr-dot-com>

     Hi, this is Ravi again, and i am almost done with my first TC, 7.5kV

30mA, 3inX22in sec. I wanted to know some different ways to ground the
secondary because i couldnt find a grounding strap. Could i drill a hole
at
the bottom of secondary and attatch  the wire with a nut and bolt?
Please
give me some ideas, i couldnt think of any other good ways.

Thanks for the help

Ravi