Re: SRSG Alignment Drift?

Original poster: "Steven Ward" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Not only that, but i find that my coil prefers slightly different phasings
depending on the night (perhaps the weather?).  Its usually a tiny change
in phasing, but its definately noticable.  So using an electronic phase
controller is really the best idea.  Get it phase mechanically with the
controllers variac set for maybe 1/2 way.  This will allow for anything then.

Steve