Re: sstc first light

Hi Nick,

When I wander in Radio Shack, I rarely find Tesla coil things.  Maybe that
giant $$$/foot speaker wire or something, but really, that don't sell "our
stuff" ;-))  I forget how many of those three spool bags I have bought over
the years ;-))

Sounds like you need to get hold of an "automotive ignition coil".  Every
car has one, and some have many!  They can get you those 1 inch sparks
really easy and is sort of the next step ;-))

Cheers,

         Terry