Re: ASRSG Smaller Sparks????

Original poster: Bart Anderson <classi6-at-classictesla-dot-com>

Hi Randy,

Sounds like the srsg is hunting. It's "not" in sync so your firing at
various places along the AC line and probably very inconsistently. It's
probably your disc assy is just too much for the HP of the motor. Have you
tried the disc without the electrodes to see if it locks in sync? I would
probably suggest troubleshooting the srsg problem, otherwise I think you
will be better off with the sucker gap.

Take care,
Bart