Re: Plastic capacitors for TC tank

Original poster: brent meyer <res095fx-at-verizon-dot-net>

Meh, I have the worthless red ones...  Its been said that consistency is the
ultimate acheivement in any endeavor, does that count if the results are
consistently bad?  Oh well.  I guess I'll save them for that 30KV DC supply
I need for my Farnsworth IECF Fusor...