Re: toroid for my coil.

Original poster: BunnyKiller <bunikllr-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

As found with my experimenting, the toroid size is somewhat relational to
the secondary size ...

a rule of thumb I use is that the minor dia. is equal to the secondaries
dia   and the major dia. is equal to the secondaries  wound length

example    a secondary with an 8" dia and 30" of windings  calls for a
toroid of  8"  tall  ( minor dia) and 30" across ( major dia) ...

works for me...

Scot D