RE: Sources for MOTs

Original poster: "Arpit Thomas" <neko4-at-dodo-dot-com.au>

I actually found the empty microwave in st ives, so I don't think it was
one of yours. maybe theres a coiler somewhere near here ... :D ANyway, as
luck would have it, i found an old microwave thrown out today! yay! I took
it home and grabbed the transformer :D Now I just need to find 5 others.
(the extra 1 coz I want to make a UPS for my computer. I bought the car
battery for that today from kmart for 30 dollars. Thanks for the offer btw,
but now ive been given hope again! maybe ill find a few more in months to
come :D