Re: MOT coil does not light

Original poster: "Arpit Thomas" <neko4-at-dodo-dot-com.au>

I think 1 or 2 of your transformers maybe connected the wrong way around,
if you knwo what I mean, so the peak of the sine wave created from one
cancels the trough created by the other.... just a thought. Try hooking 2
in series, not 4, and seeing if you can get an arc with them. If not, try
flipping the 'polarity'  of the output of one. THen see if you get a bigger
spark. DO this to the other pair, then put the pairs together, treating
each pair like a single transformer like before.