Re: 1st Tesla Coil WONT LIGHT HELP PLEASE!

Original poster: robert & june heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Just a thought, The outside of the top must be clean with no salt water path
for the voltage to go from the inside solution to the outside foil on your
bottle. That will short out your capacitor.
    Robert   H