Quality spun aluminum toroids available in 3 sizes

Original poster: FutureT-at-aol-dot-com

All,

Give your coil a professional appearance and performance.

I have three sizes of quality spun aluminum toroids available.
I pay the postage on these for shipment within the US.  International
shipping costs about $5 to $15 extra depending on the size.
1/4" mounting hole.  These are properly
shaped and finished pristine toroids at about 1/2 the usual cost.
Strong 3003 H-14 alloy construction is used for all three sizes.
These are the only sizes I can provide.  Beware of cheaper imitations.
These toroids are suitable for the main toroid of a Tesla coil, or
as a corona ring or sub-toroid below the main toroid, and also
as toroids for tube coils and SSTC's.

   1.75" x 6"..........    $45 each postpaid in the USA
                                       (two for $83)

   4" x 13" ............    $140 each postpaid in the USA
                                       (two for $265)

   5" x 16" ............    $185 each postpaid in the USA
                                        (two for $350)

All sizes are overall sizes.
These smooth spun toroids permit the sparks to glide over the toroid
surface, and longer sparks can be obtained for a given toroid
diameter compared with corregated ducting toroids.

Spun toroids can be seen at my webpage at:

   http://hometown.aol-dot-com/futuret/page1.html

Photos of the spinning process and tooling can be
viewed at this webpage:

   http://hometown.aol-dot-com/syncron99/tube1.html

Payment by PayPal (FutureT-at-aol-dot-com), MO, or check.  I will ship
within a week or two (or less) after receiving payment.

John Freau
49 Thiem Ave
Rochelle Pk,  NJ   07662
USA

Metal spinning is a relatively obscure labor-intensive skilled craft used for
shaping round hollow metal objects.  It is used primarily for low production
runs and for making specialty items.