Crackle Tubes for sale.

Original poster: "mercurus2000" <mercurus2000-at-cox-dot-net>

Hello all. I came across a some pretty good bargains, and I thought I might
pass some your way. I'm selling several Brand New Crackle Tubes. These
units come with a stand, adjustable controls and two adjustable mirrors for
a triple illusion. A photograph of exactly what this unit looks like can be
found here.
<http://www.lightenergystudio-dot-com/plasma/crackletubes/crackletower.html>http://www.lightenergystudio-dot-com/plasma/crackletubes/crackletower.html
Note tho, that I only have these in blue. These are great for display or
experimenting just with the tube, with small tesla coils or flybacks. Or
light them up from a distance with much larger coils. The tube detaches
easily from the unit and plugs right back in via a base electrode. No
gluing or cutting required. Just pull out and pop back in when you're done.
I'm selling these for $50 a piece, which is half the retail price. These
units are brand new, I've only opened the box to test to make sure they
were running properly. If interested, e-mail me at
<mailto:mercurus2000-at-cox-dot-net>mercurus2000-at-cox-dot-net
Thanks.
            Adam