From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 4:17 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: SSTC problems1 (no its not a PlasmaSonic ;-))

Original poster: sebastian gaeta <sgtporky-at-prodigy-dot-net>

These things are really a lot of fun, but they are a pain in the neck!
That
is why I called mine "The Beast". It is a wimp, and only produces 8"
streamers because too much power is being dissapated in my MOSFETS, and
not
enough in the streamers! I just lit it up for the first time a few days
ago, so all of your problems are still fresh in my mind :-)