Re: Am I courting disaster?

Original poster: "J Dow" <jdowphotography-at-hotmail-dot-com>

hello all

hey... do you need BIG resistors? Well I've got them.
The BIG POWER kind. Wire wound ceramic power resistors in all kinds of ohm's.
Just what you need for that pole pig. Price?  How about right next to free!
You pay shipping and you got it.

Ok that's my sales pitch. I got them off a large elevator system from the
70's. They were all working fine till they updated the elevator.

If you want them e-mail me.
jdowphotography-at-hotmail-dot-com
put "Resistor" in the title so I can weed you out of the spam

good luck read you later
Josh

_