RE: Winning Silent Auction Bid - 14.4kV/240mA Potential Transformer

Original poster: "Godfrey Loudner" <ggreen-at-gwtc-dot-net>

Hello Dan

These usually sell on ebay for over $300. That's probably why
so few bid. I was going to toss a $125 bid---guess I would have
won. Its like trying to date a super pretty girl, but the bid
(yourself) is anticipated to be too low.

Godfrey Loudner