Re: Phase controller question. Final success

Original poster: "Christoph Bohr" <cb-at-luebke-lands.de>

Hello once more.

I did some calculations and the cap is definitely to small, especially for
the power supply.
On the other hand one could simply increase the BPS. I did this in my last
experimantal magnifier and
the streamers were consideralby better ( even better than with the static
gap ), simply brighter and longer.
But 400BPS was just to hard on the caps, they got warm within a minute. At
200BPS everythings stays cold, even after long runs.
But what would this hobby be without the fact, that there is alway something
new to learn and build ;-)

regards

Christoph Bohr