Re: Quarter Wavelength Frequency

Original poster: robert heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Paul: In communications you can use 1/4 wavelength tuned stub or you can use
tunned coils and tapped connections to match the same preformance. I have
used 1/4 wave stubs coiled to reduce size with good results and no tapped
connections required for impedance matching with ideal SWR. The thought of
trieng that in tesla coils could be a interesting study. I guess the
physical size would be more than most of us would try.
      Robert   H