Re: Quarter Wavelength Frequency

Hi David,

I think it is wrong to think of magnetic induction resulting in current.
This all depends on the load.  Example, if the secondary is shorted, the
induction results in current.  If the secondary is open, the induction
results in voltage.  I think the reason the current profile is not constant,
is because of displacement current (proprotional to the time derivitive of
the E field).

Gerry R.