Re: Needed 240v to 480v Transformer.

Original poster: CoolCorals-at-aol-dot-com

Hello Paul,

     I have a 3-phase 480 to 220v transformer taken from a laser power
supply.  I know that the 220 side was choked at 50A.  So, this transformer
should be rated at 11,000VA or so.  It is pretty darn heavy as well.  It's
probably 60-75 lbs.  I don't know if this is something worthwhile shipping
or not, but if your looking for one, this sounds like it may work just fine.

Just let me know.  you can contact off group at
<mailto:coolcorals-at-aol-dot-com>coolcorals-at-aol-dot-com

Thanks, Brad Kretzmeier