Re: Super Small TC

Original poster: robert heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Jim:
       Your project is valid.  The smallest Tesla I have seal was 3/8 inch x
33 in long I was given to reproduce and test. This was a commercial project
requiring my technical input.
        The use of polypropylene is good. I use PE as it is lower temprature
and easly vacuum casted into any shape.
       Fly back transformers put out 20Kv or more when powered by an external
oscilator circuit made with a 2N3055 transistor and 2 added coils of 14T and
22T or you cam use the old fet from the circuit you took the flyback from.
If you try to use the original curcuit and windings you must use the
original voltages and current to make it work, This makes the project more
complex. Just ese the secondary coil and ground. disregard all the other
windings and use your own added windings in a crude feed back ascilator, or
use your windings center tapped and 2 transistors in a free running
multivibrator if you are tuned to the digital world not analog. both work
well.
       Robert      H