Active ground connections/ NE Ohio Events

Original poster: Harvey Norris <harvich-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Ready for a small tesla coil convention in NE Ohio for
regional coilers... I work on a lot of other stuff, so
let me describe what I mean by the active ground....

What a friggin howl here, folks dont fathom this one,
but neither do I, My ground spontaneously produces its
own voltage and current via separation of electrodes
via 100 some gallons of water in poly storage for
garden, where it registers some 1 volts during a full
moon, that sounds good for the next full moon weekend
schedule. The electrodes are between 26 inches of
water ht that act as a battery storage device of weak
proportions. The actual ground and the water ground
are virtually at the same DC level. But the top
electrodes, which for experimentation with tesla coil
top discharges striking it, the measurement before
striking already has an earth imparted voltage made on
it...

Marc Metlica needs to travel here again and bring his
large coil if he has his ears on... And everyone else
is welcome, we havent done nothin in NE Ohio lately
for a couple of years, and dont forget the rest of the
local theorists, Mark Resz. ect.. and my small
backyard or whatever is available for a quick weekend
local weekend teslafest, we got the smoker set up for
good eats ect...

And for the local hamfest enthusiasts dont forget our
regional hamfest at Randolph Ohio, scheduled for July
25th this year... I may show up there for an
alternator resonance demo if things work out...

HDN, Streetsboro Ohio....

=====
Tesla Research Group; Pioneering the Applications of Interphasal Resonances
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/